Revenue property - 6738-6748 Rue Clark, Montréal (Rosemont/La Petite-Patrie)
All listings 6738-6748 Rue Clark
Share this page
Same owner since 2007, the building is well maintained with excellent tenants and potential to increase income. Replacement of the water inlet of the building until the valve of the city changed.
This place is a walker's paradise so daily errands don't require a car, just a short walk to 2 orange lines at the Metro De Castelnau or Beaubien stop.
This location is in the Rosemont-la-Petite-Patrie district of Montreal.
Also close to a multitude of shops and services:
- Grocery stores, SAQ Beaubien, pharmacies, bakeries, pastries, bank, fruit store, convenience store, restaurants/bars, cafes etc.
- Quick access to major highways by car.
- Bike paths and several BIXI stations.
- A few minutes walk from De Castelnau and Beaubien metro stations (Orange line).
- Nearby schools such as primary school, secondary school, CEGEP, universities and daycares.
- New street for direct access to the center of Outrement as well as the new residences of the University of Montreal.
The photos are for information only since they are partial.